Monday, March 31, 2008

GAY

Bezner just deleted ALL my flash documents from 2004, Now all my flash stuff is gone, all the pictures, all my Models from my old computer all my stuff, gone. Now I don't even have my Kane comic thing and Altair picture. ALL the stuff I used was deleted. It cant even be restored now because some of it was overwritten, I think some of it is still in the external hard drive but I lost all my models from my old computer including the Steyr SSG 69, I spent almost the entire school holidays doing that model, my first working scope that I got perfectly working is also gone. My only completed actionscript file was deleted, it had 137 lines of code for one frame. Also, the banner I made can no longer be fixed, because it was saved there. All of his own music was saved there anyway. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3's original exe file, almost all our game ISO's,
and some recordings were also deleted. Basically, all my stuff on the computer was deleted. I think Yu Cheng still has some of my old flash. I wanted to revert the computer for a few days but he says he will lose quite a bit of his stuff...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Wesley. ... I'm so sorry. I'm sure it hurts. All those hard works.
Never mind, the new one will be even better.
Bezner had apologise. He don't mean it.
Work hard on improving your Chinese and once you get better scores I will get you your own computer.
Don't feel so bad. You knnow there's a saying in Chinese' it goes something like this : "ONly when the old are gone, the new and better one will arrives".
What you learn will never be taken away from you.