Wednesday, April 30, 2008

wee!!

I'm at my new house now and the internet is up. Damian came over just now, he is unsure of what mmorpg to play...Flyff, rapplez, angle online... I told him to play ragnarok but he thinks that no one plays it...so he wants to play something else. But... Flyff cannot be downloaded because there is a proxy limit to downloads and singapore uses a single proxy. Rapplez seems to have a virus and angle online is just lame. so he does not have anything to play. at home he has a almost dead Vista. And also, I hate it when i get critisized that my XP com is old and lousy(it is actually, old) and saying that their unstable Vista is pwnage and their cousin who rocks at computers because he knows how to torrent things with bittorent uses it. So... Damian is really bored at home...


Also, I recently drew MasterChief from halo 3 again for my art exam (i'm doing the contrast topic), I am drawing spartan vs spartan again... Here's a scan of the drawings...

They are a both a bit wierd because i couldn't hold it still while it was scaning and it was a A3 paper...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spartan is spelled--waitaminute... actually, just read the first word.

and master chief looks like you just traced him. it's either your art is that good.

or you traced him(i reconise the pose).

anyhoo, who's damian?

Anonymous said...

I like it !

Jazz it Up said...

erozotoreh, wesley did not trace it. He drew it.
good job,Wes