Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Flyer and Airshow.

Yesterday I did not post anything because the moment I got home, ate lunch, and changed, my uncle picked me up to go to the flyer for a 30 min 'flight' above singapore(they said enjoy your flight before we went into the cabin), followed by an early dinner at 6, then shopping around - Something I realised though is that at almost any store selling models and plastic figurines would have at least one display rack of girls in sick poses, wearing either bikini or wripped clothes and strings. Also, there is always a column full of small bags of tini WWII amunition. After the shopping, I went home took a shower, watched some TV for like 15 mins and went to sleep.

Today, I went to the Singapore Airshow. The Black Knights were white in colour(wtf?). Also, I saw the F-35 Raptor, the F-18 Hornet, some UAV's, F-16, the A380 and some others. Almost all the people there had pwnage cameras over $1000. Well the show was really good, but the food wasn't, the fish and chips was wierd and costed $9. The fish was not skinned, the fishy smell was still there, the crust tasted like it was gued on with mucus and was soggy, the fries were really salty and powderry after eating a few of them. Oh well. Now I'm back and the laptop rolled itself back like 2 weeks or more, don't know whether my stuff is still there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to get good tasting foods in a show ,concert or carnival. Expensive & sucks !Just to feel your hunger.