Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Carbonated Coffee

Yea the title is partially true. Today, Merrick, Wei Zhuang, Jared and I were walking home, together. When we walked past a store, we decided to get something to drink. Merrick got F&N orange, Wei Zhuang got Crysantemem tea(did I spell that right?), Jared didnt get anything and, I, couldn't decide, so I grabbed the first thing in front of me, Nescafe Coffee- Awful(there was no taste, just like a coloured and scented can of old milk). I drank about half of it, then Merrick asked for some, he took it and poured it in his drink(F&N orange), it looked like shit(literally), he drank some and commented,'Nice'(actually thats not what he said, but I can't remember what he said exactly...) Wei Zhuang took it and poured the F&N/coffee in his drink, he took some and said that it tasted like he added nothing at all. Following that, I can't remember why, but Merrick poured in some Crysantemem tea into his F&N/coffee and added more coffee(the rest of the can) into the drink/concoction Which kink of looked like... THIS colour(but a little darker.) He commented it tasted better, I tried some. It was AWESOME(kind of), It tasted like... uhh... Carbonated Coffee.. Pretty nice in fact.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the milo ...what are they called... tablets?..no crunchy balls of chocolate?...

Jazz it Up said...

Gee, it's a wonder u boys don't come back with a tummy ache!
It's spelled "Chrysanthemum"