Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Really...

I recently got this brand new piece of software. It's called REAL FLOW 4(or for short RF4). It simulates water through particles.. heres an example:


Please, tell me it looks nice... I spent 2 hours rendering it with an ice cube on my computer to cool it. Its only 40 frames... If you cant see, it shows 2 liquids(it has not been rendered yet, so it doesn't look so right. If i find out how to set a texture, it would both be water) splash at each other. they are launched from jets. the yellow bar on the bottom is the frames (at 30fps) and the grey thing is the slider for the frames. The number inside it is the frame number. In layman's terms, the yellow bar= time, 30= 1second.

3 comments:

L337halogod said...

haha.. ice cube, sry but i really cant see it clearly, where did u get tat software?

Anonymous said...

looks like galaxy to me

I wanna pwn u said...

cool software...like in space