Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yum...



I had lunch today(just kidding). It was Pan Fried Potatoes of Kickass and Awesome's Sausage. The sausage was awesome, juicy, tasty, awesome, awesome(did i already say that?) and awesome. As I bit into it, juice squirted out of it, nice warm tasty juice(i know what you're thinking). The Pan fried potatoes were nice crunchy salty and everything nice, Unexplainably nice, too good for words and all that kind of cra- stuff. Yes so I had Lunch of awesome, even the plates width' was AWESOME by KICKASS. Yea... you get the point, right? PS mum prepared it.

3 comments:

L337halogod said...

Wow! What a great mom. I wish that i could hav that sausage...(drooling)
My father made a L337 fish and chips, the fish is really LEET and i luv it.

Jazz it Up said...

I am so glad u love it.. pity i don't know how to make a killer fish and chips yet. .. maybe black pepper beef the next time. ..

Anonymous said...

u need sauerkraut & 1 more sausage to go with it. Sure look juicy !